Click here for Moshi Crafts!!

Saturday 5 November 2011

Daily Growl: Moshi TV!!

Have you ever wanted to WATCH moshi monsters on YOUR tv!! Well you can soon!! This is what the Daily Growl has said:
Did I ever tell you about the time I watched so much TV that my eyes turned square? Well it happened. I even have photographic evidence. See?





Anyway, Tyra stayed in all weekend watching an epic marathon of Monstro City's Next Top Model so I didn't have a chance to watch anything I wanted to. That got me to thinking about something my inside informants told me about recently. Did you know that Mr. Moshi is working on making Moshi TV? Well it's TRUE!

Since it's still in development, and all of YOU are Moshi's number one fans, I figured it'd be really smart to ask what YOU'D like to see on Moshi TV. Tyra told me she wants to see shows about fashion, and Spookygirl wants to see shows that have DIY crafty stuff in them, and I want to watch shows about cheese. Just kidding. Sometimes the word "cheese" just pops out of my mouth for no reason. 



So what would YOU like to see on Moshi TV? Mr. Moshi is going to read these comments himself to look for brilliant ideas. Comment on THIS blog with your amazing ideas, and a few of you will win a Random Rox prize!

Keep your eyes at hand... 

Roary Scrawl

Hmmm what about Dear Roary!! Moshi Fans around the world can submit questions to Roary Scrawl, who knows maybe one week it might be 'Where is the best place to shop' and next 'When will the construction be finished'







~Zommer-girl
Join Moshi Monsters here

No comments:

Purple Lollipop