Click here for Moshi Crafts!!

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Daily Growl: BFF News- Score Alert!!

Today Roary talks about BFF and high scores:
This is incredible! Did you know that in your BFF News feed, you can see when your Best Friends improve upon their average scores on the Daily Challenge? Wowza!





That totally rocks. Now Moe, Dewy, and Tyra Fangs will know how BRAINY I am. Hey, I gotta run. Gotta spend some time at the Puzzle Palace practicing!



What's YOUR average score on the Daily Challenge? You can see it when you get your final score on the Daily Challenge. Comment on THIS blog and tell me, and a few of you will win a Random Rox prize. Yesterday's Random Rox winners are tweetypie878,jared6252, and emmaroks21.

Keep your eyes at hand...

Roary Scrawl

My average score?? I dont know better check and TRY and beat it!!







~Zommer-girl
Join moshi monsters here

No comments:

Purple Lollipop