Click here for Moshi Crafts!!

Monday 31 October 2011

Daily Growl: Happy Halloween

It is FINALLY the scariest night of the year.. HALLOWEEN!! Roary is wishing us ALL a happy halloween on the Daily Growl:
Happy Halloween MonSTARS! I've eaten so many Spider Lollies and Pop Rox that now my tummy hurts. But it's worth it. I also had a bunch of Pumpkin Chowder. 





I was having a debate with Dewy the other day about the stuff. He thinks that they use new pumpkins to make it but I'm convinced they make it out of the leftover Jack O'Lanterns. What do YOU think? Comment on THIS blog and help me settle the argument, and a few of you will win a Random Rox prize.

Keep your eyes at hand... 

Roary Scrawl


Thanks Roary for wishing us all a Happy Halloween!! And as for the pumkin.. i think it is made of NEW pumpkins, i would NEVER eat a jack-o-lantern who knows how old it might be?! But on the other hand, we are moshi monsters so maybe it is better to have the jack-o-lantern?! LOL







~Zommer-girl
Join moshi monsters here

No comments:

Purple Lollipop