Click here for Moshi Crafts!!

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Daily Growl: Buck's loot

YAY!! Cap'n buck is here, i have been waiting, and he is here!! So Roary got an interview with CAP'N BUCK!! Here it is:
Once again, I was the VERY FIRST to see Cap'n Buck's ship had arrived at The Port. It's almost as if Ol' Buck and I are psychically connected. I always get his notes, and I always see him first! How could it be? Lucky me!





Buck was nice enough to talk to me for a bit about his latest loot, the spooky booty from Halloween Island:

RS: Hello Cap'n Buck! What can you tell me about Halloween Island?



CB: It be a terrifyin' place. Sent shivers up me spine.


RS: In the note you said the island looked like a glowing pumpkin. What was inside?



CB: Once I be inside, 't be like an orange sticky cave an' 't be full o' candy an' pumpkins wi' faces!

RS: That doesn't sound too scary.



CB: Oh, that wasn`t th' scary part. Th' scary part be th' skeleton army.


RS: What did they do??



CB: They made me play lava limbo. They didna know I be double-jointed tho, an' me prize be all this booty.

RS: OMG! So what'd you bring back?



CB: It be th' official Halloween stuff. Come onto me ship an' see fer yersef!


RS: Ok! I'm SO there. Thanks Cap'n Buck!



Hurry over to The Port to be one of the firsts to get your paws on the official Halloween flair for your monster's lair. Don't have access to The Port? Find out how you can get it HERE.



Comment on THIS blog and tell me what your favorite Halloween item is, and a few of you will win a Random Rox prize! Yesterday's Random Rox winners are trick378,mayameaner, and zombies67.

P.S. If you're in Canada, Europe, New Zealand, or Australia, you can now find Membership prices in your local currency. How convenient!

Keep your eyes at hand... and on The Googenheim!

Roary Scrawl

That sounds AWESOME. Lucky Roary!! Well i have just bought everything from his ship LOL, i will post up his items so everyone can see what Buck has brought!!







~Zommer-girl
Join moshi monsters here

No comments:

Purple Lollipop