Click here for Moshi Crafts!!

Sunday 16 October 2011

Daily Growl: EEEK Message in a bottle

Captain Buck will be coming back to moshi soon!! YAY!! i can not wait!! Here is Roary telling us MORE about this mysterious bottle!!
Tyra and I were over at The Port yesterday doing some late-night spa research. You see, Tyra is trying to find a way to bottle moonlight and sea breeze because of their skin rejuvenating powers. We didn't figure that out, but we did find this message in a bottle!





Whoah! Sounds like Cap'n Buck is going to bring back some Halloween stuff! That's gonna SURRRIOUSLY rule. I luuuurve Halloween. I love Trick or Treating, eating candy 'til my tummy hurts, and COSTUMES! Wanna get in on the next booty-rific homecoming? Click here to find out how you can gain exclusive access to The Port!



I'm still not sure what I'll be for Halloween. Do you have any suggestions for me? Comment on THIS blog with your ideas, and a few of you will win a Random Rox prize.

Keep your eyes at hand...

Roary Scrawl

You should dress up as a.. PUMPKIN!! LOL, i can't wait for the Halloween stuff!!







~Zommer-girl
Join moshi monsters here

No comments:

Purple Lollipop