Click here for Moshi Crafts!!

Monday 3 October 2011

Daily Growl: Platinum pants of power - WINNERS

Congratulations to the winners pf this contest, here is Roary with more info:

The results of the Platinum Pants of Power Contest from the other day are here! I couldn't pick just one story, so I picked my three favourites.





Submitted by fluffyfun82



Submitted by winkyfish



Submitted by hodgey44



Well done! The three of you have won MASSIVE Rox prizes and FREE Platinum Pants of Power. Since SO many of you wrote such funny stories, I've given out a bunch of FREE Mississippi Mud Pies. Which Platinum Pants of Power story is YOUR favourite? Comment on THIS blog and tell me, and a few of you will win a Random Rox prize!

Keep your eyes at hand...

Roary Scrawl

My favourite, they are ALL fantastic!! I can't choose just one!!







~Zommer-girl
Join moshi monsters here

No comments:

Purple Lollipop