Click here for Moshi Crafts!!

Monday 24 October 2011

Daily Growl: A dark and Stormy Monstro City!!

BOO!! It's so close to halloween!! I can't wait and what makes it even MORE better is that MONSTRO CITY is decorated for halloween. This is what the daily Growl said:
Have you noticed the spooky skies in Monstro City today? There are lots of Jack O' Lanterns too! See, I TOLD you Monstro City goes crazy for Halloween. We ARE a city full of monsters, after all!







I luuurve Halloween decorations. Just last year I decorated my whole house, inside and out. I even stuffed some of my old clothes and made it look like a scary monster in my front yard. A great way to get even MORE in the Halloween spirit is to play the Pumpkins game over at The Moshi Fun Park. Once you've decorated your pumpkin, you can print it out and show it off!



Are YOU going to decorate your monster's house? Comment on THIS blog and tell me your Halloween style strategy, and a few of you will win a Random Rox prize! I even have a few Jack O' Lanterns I'll give out in honor of the new GAME!! Friday's Random Rox winners are caty300zekrom19o1, and teddies666. Saturday's Random Rox winners areswimdawn123pinkyboo365, and gracephoenix9010. Sunday's Random Rox winners aremycateatspancakesbubsey2, and jen2033.

Keep your eyes at hand...

Roary Scrawl

That is AWESOME Roary!! But i have noticed a few places that are NOT decorated for halloween, neither is the map sky all dark. Could you please fix that!! :)   :)







~Zommer-girl
Join moshi monsters here

No comments:

Purple Lollipop