Click here for Moshi Crafts!!

Sunday 18 September 2011

Daily Growl: Grande Gateau

Yum, do you like chocolate cake?? I do. It's SUPER yummy!! I wish i had some right now. Anyway back to the Daily Growl, Roary has some more info on Grande Gateau (A yummy choc cake) here it is:
Who doesn't luuuurve chocolate cake? Moe Yukky, that's who! He hates the crumbs. Wanna know a secret? I sometimes eat Grande Gateau for breakfast! Don't tell Tyra though… Shh!





Do YOU luuuurve Grande Gateau? What time of the day do you like to feed it to your monster? Comment on THIS blog and tell me, and a few of you will win a Random Rox prize.

Keep your eyes at hand...

Roary Scrawl

I would feed it to my monster EVERY day, with some occasional veggies and fruits. Plus Moe Yukky how can you NOT like choc cake?!






~Zommer-girl
Join Moshi monsters here

No comments:

Purple Lollipop