Click here for Moshi Crafts!!

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Level 16!! YAY!!

Yay, Zommer-girl (yes me!!) and my monster zommer, have just reached level 16!! Very cool!!


So where are the facts you may ask, or what facts you may ask after reading this?! Well as i did when i reached level 15 i wrote some facts about zommer-girl. 


I have just bought moshi monster things!!


So here are a few facts


Facts 1: I LOVE MOSHI MONSTERS, i will try and buy everything moshi i see
Fact 2: I love the moshi sticker album
Fact 3: im level 16. duh?!
Fact 4: I have been on moshi finding all new things, getting ready to post more!!


So what else to do now?? Party with my zommer, post some more on here, and everything i can think of!!


 My zommer, partying at level 16!!














~Zommer-girl

No comments:

Purple Lollipop