Click here for Moshi Crafts!!

Friday 23 September 2011

Daily Growl: Jelly baked beans

Do you like jelly?? What about baked beans?? If Yes, and YES!! then do you like Jelly Baked beans?! Here is Roary asking us about Jelly baked beans:
There's a question that's been gnawing on my brain lately. Jelly Baked Beans. I just can't figure them out. Can you?





I mean, are they jelly beans that were baked? Or are they baked beans that were jellied? Also, what do they taste like? Can you plant them? If you do, will a Jelly Baked Beans tree grow? Comment on THIS blog and tell me what YOU think is up with Jelly Baked Beans, and a few of you will win a Random Rox prize.

Keep your eyes at hand...

Roary Scrawl

Well Roary I am pretty sure you can not plant them, but if you could who knows what would come up!!






~Zommer-girl
Join moshi monsters here

No comments:

Purple Lollipop