Click here for Moshi Crafts!!

Thursday 8 September 2011

Daily Growl: Zooberguber's Moshi Piggy Bank

Have you ever wanted a monster piggy bank? or something to keep your money safe? Well here is Roary AND Zooberguber telling us how to make it TODAY.
Moshi Staffer Zooberguber is here today to show us how to make a Moshi Monsters piggy bank. How cool is that? Check out her video below.





Wow, I'm going to make my own piggy bank right now. Who knows? Maybe I'll be able to save enough to buy Tyra Fangs that Gooey Rott-an purse she's been wanting. What would you save up YOUR money to buy? Comment on THIS blog and tell me, and a few of you will win a Random Rox prize. Yesterday's Random Rox winners are orangechip2,nylara, and morningdew17.

Keep your eyes at hand... 

Roary Scrawl
I would save up to buy my monster new clothes LOL. What about you?



~zommer-girl
Join moshi monsters here

No comments:

Purple Lollipop