Click here for Moshi Crafts!!

Monday 26 September 2011

Daily Growl: Moshi Poems

Roses are red, violets are blue, moshi poems are great fun for me and you!! Poems are fun to do, especially if they are about moshi monsters today Roary asks us to write a poem, and here he is with more information:
I just received an arrghmazing poem in the mailbag and it got me to thinking… (rare, I know). Let's write some Moshi-rific poems!



Check out this poem, sent in by Rosebug2702!





That rules! OK, write your Moshi-rific poem as a comment on THIS blog, and a few of you will win a Random Rox prize! Do YOU have the time to rhyme?

Keep your eyes at hand...

Roary Scrawl

Lets see, what rhymes with Zommer.. Time to write a poem. I will post mine when it is done!!







~Zommer-girl
Join moshi monsters here

No comments:

Purple Lollipop