Click here for Moshi Crafts!!

Friday 23 September 2011

Daily Growl: Whats your favourite gaming system

DS, PS3, Wii, there are loads of different gaming system, so today Roary asks which one is OUR favourite??
Roary Scrawl here, and I'm on a mission. Mr. Moshi wants me to find out which gaming systems are your favourite. I wonder why he wants to know that...





If you could have a Moshi Monsters game on ANY gaming system that exists, which would it be? Some people prefer the Nintendo DS, while others luuurve the PSP. Or maybe you'd like to play Moshi Monsters on the Wii, PS3 or XBox 360. Or even on your iPhone or iPod Touch!



Comment on THIS blog and tell me which system you'd like to see Moshi on, and a few of you will win a Random Rox prize. Plus, hop on over to the Moshi Forum and VOTE! Yesterday's Random Rox winners are baconmyheartneonnails, and knokle.

Keep your eyes at hand...

Roary Scrawl

My favourite?? I like DS, it is pretty cool and fun. You can play it anywhere!!






~Zommer-girl
Join moshi monsters here

No comments:

Purple Lollipop