Click here for Moshi Crafts!!

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Daily Growl: Wonderful wallpaper winners

The winners of the wallpaper ideas have been announced. I must say they sound GREAT. Here Roary Scrawl with more information:

The results of the Invent-A-Wallpaper contest from the other day are here! I couldn't pick just one wallpaper, so I picked my three favourites. 





Submitted by supergirl880



Submitted by kelseycat8603



Submitted by cutebunny5715


Well done! The three of you have won MASSIVE Rox prizes and your wallpaper ideas will be made into actual items for sale in a Monstro City shop. Since SO many of you came up with such raaaarghsome ideas, I've given out a bunch of FREE Trashcan Surprises. Which wallpaper idea is 
YOUR favourite? Comment on THIS blog and tell me, and a few of you will win a Random Rox prize! Note: 
It will be several weeks before the new wallpapers become available.


Yesterday's Random Rox winners are pandasocks10ginalyn227, and katie511111.

Keep your eyes at hand... 

Roary Scrawl
I have to say YAY!! i got a trashcan surprise. All the wallpaper
winners ideas were AMAZING, i can't wait to buy them.





~Zommer-girl
join moshi monsters here

No comments:

Purple Lollipop